Scriptures on faith we all should know.
Does your faith need a boost?
We all get to a point where our faith feels somewhat depleted. Like you’re pulling from an empty well. Whether you’re experiencing doubt because you haven’t seen God come through recently in a personal situation, or if you’re praying for someone else and nothing seems to be changing.
Belief is what our faith is hinged on. If we don’t have faith, we don’t have anything. But it would be ridiculous to believe that we won’t doubt sometimes. If you be honest with yourself, how many times have you doubted God? If you’ve been a Christian for any good amount of time you’ve heard the story of “Doubting Thomas”. A man who literally walked with Jesus even doubted. How is that even possible? Thomas saw and experienced who Jesus was first hand and yet he doubted? I know what you’re thinking, if that were me………before you go any further………….. let’s be serious…………..you’d probably still have your doubts too.
That’s why scripture on faith is so important. The reality is that sometimes you’ll experience doubt, and if you don’t want to feed into the doubt what’s inside you must be rooted into something deeper. The word of God.
The word of God.
That’s why it’s healthy to fuel our belief in God with Scripture on faith.
How many times have you prayed and the silence was your answer? How many times have you had bad days and asked yourself what’s the use?
I have too. That’s why I made this list and I think it’s going to help you like it’s helped me. Below are the seven scriptures on faith I think we all should know and hear often. There’s nothing more affirming than the word of God.
I’ve referenced the scriptures below just in case you wanted to make note of them yourself.
Check them out below:
- John 10: 37-38 – 37 Do not believe me unless I do the works of my Father. 38 But if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.”
- John 20:27 – 27 Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.”
- John 20: 30-31 – 30 Jesus performed many other signs in the presence of his disciples, which are not recorded in this book. 31 But these are written that you may believe[a] that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.
- Mark 11:24 – 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
- Romans 10:17 – 17 Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ.
- Romans 15:13 – 13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Hebrew 11:1 – Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.
Hope this helps! Leave a comment on your favorite faith scriptures below!